Thursday, January 19, 2012

This Is What It Is & I Appreciate My One Follower :)

I have seriously neglected my blog and in the process have lost nearly all of my followers. At the start, my blog was "Diary of a Mad Horse Woman" and I had well over 30 followers; who laughed, cheered, cried, and yelled with me. I had the comments to prove it and a few online stalkers too!

Following my filing for divorce, I deleted my original blog and started "The Second Waffle" blog and some of my followers joined me again. A year later, I deleted it, wanting to forget all that I'd been through. It makes it slightly harder to start over with everything written out in cyber space.

A few months later, I decided to take a different approach with my blogging and started "The Second Waffle" blog back up, mostly just posting short stories and articles I've written. See the "Waffle Theory" isn't only about moving on, it is about accepting the imperfect waffle; throwing butter and syrup on it and enjoying every bite.

Unfortunately, many don't want to read non-snarky, non-crazy, drama free writing. Let's face it, that's why you log on to read blogs. Everyone likes drama and twists and turns and sick ex-husbands. They want to read my blog and go "and I thought my life was bad". Well, unfortunately for you folks, I have removed all negative influences in my life and things are going good now and when they're not going good, I no longer have the urge to post it publically (I have my non-public diary for vent sessions). For those of you who do read my blog and still enjoy it, I thank you for sticking with me. I hope to share more stories, thoughts, and opinions. I look forward to your imput.

No comments:

Post a Comment