Monday, November 12, 2012

Feeling Like Super Woman

If you tell me I can't do something, I will always prove you wrong. Nothing motivates me like someone who has hurt me deeply telling me how I am incapable of every goal and dream I have.

Over the past 5 months, I have earned money training horses that no one else would train and selling off the tack I don't need. I have shoveled more poop in days then most people do in months. I purchased a GMC Yukon with cash and I interviewed like a pro, landing a job that pays more then any other position I have ever worked before.

Alaric is fully broke; walk, trot, canter and started on jumping and I hope to show him next year. I work my butt off. I have set out to do everything I was told I would never do and I am slowly and steadily checking off my list and I am proud of what I am accomplishing.

Soon I will be on a work schedule where I will spend my mornings and days off with my daughter and I will work nights while she is sleeping. She sings her whole ABCs now and she can count to 15! I just purchased a whole new wardrobe for her. We see her sister on a regular basis. We are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment