Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trash Thursday

Over two years ago I wrote a post about putting insecurities and negativities out with the trash on Tuesday, what used to be trash day when I lived in Stetson. We don't have a trash day in Union, so I've decided starting today, Thursday will be my trash day, when I will throw out all drama, negativities, insecurities, ect of the week (or longer) and put it out with the trash.

Today I throw out my feelings of failure and not being good enough. I'm going to throw out the fear of being alone. I'm going to throw out the grudges I've held and the tears I've cried that were not worth the water wasted. I'm going to forgive. I'm throwing out the anger that sometimes clouds my better judgement, the disapointment that hurts my future decisions, and the fears that keep me from taking an unknown path. I'm thowing out the battles won along with the battles lost. I call truce.

With a lighter bag and a lighter heart, today I'm moving forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment